Monday, October 15, 2012

Just some wondering

I wonder if people would be more responsible, if they were given the responsibility.  I wonder if people would be more incentivized to care for their responsibilities if they knew they were responsible for themselves.  I wonder if the mistrust by the authorities, was not the cause of the irresponsibility we might sometimes see today.  I wonder if the government doesn't actually create that irresponsibility and then uses the resulting dependency as a justification for more government.  I wonder what would be the result, if the government provided people a service they actually wanted, like any other business, then, if there wouldn't be a need for involuntary taxation in the first place.  I wonder, if monopolies naturally try to exploit their customers, then a monopoly of the government on government, isn't also exploitive of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment